Would you like to take part in Bucks Art Weeks and be part of the largest visual arts event in the county?
BAW is open to anyone who creates their own work. Over 500 artists and makers take part every year, in over 200 venues, all over Buckinghamshire County.
Bucks Art Weeks 2024 will take place from 8th – 23rd June 2024. If you are an artist or maker interested in participating in 2024. To take part, you will need to be a member of the Visual Images Group, the organising body of Bucks Art Weeks, and then complete an online entry (Entries open in early December 2023). Please follow the three steps below.
Step One: Sign in to the website
If you are new to the website, you will need to register as a user. You will receive a confirmation email before you can create your membership and Bucks Art Weeks entry. This is an automated email so please check your junk box before contacting us if you think you may not have received it.
Once you have signed in, you can then create your Visual Images Group Membership using the buttons below.
Step Two: Create VIG Membership
What do I get with my VIG membership?
- Monthly newsletter with content tailored to artists and makers
- Eligibility to participate in the BAW event
- A page on the website where visitors can view your work, videos, contact details and links to your social media - it's like your own personal website!
- Find a Venues page - As a member, you can look for venues to share. Alternatively, if you are a venue you can advertise that you are looking for artists
- Advertising your workshops online
- Advertising your events and exhibitions outside of Bucks Art Weeks
- Being part of a creative family! We listen to our members, constantly evolve our marketing activity and work hard to help grow your audience
- We have a growing following of over 3,000 visitors signed up to receive our quarterly newsletter of your classes and exhibitions. This saves you costly advertising fees to a less engaged audience
Membership lasts for one year.
Registration opens in December.
To pay, click 'My Basket' and then the 'Paypal' yellow button. If you choose to pay by Paypal, you do not need a Paypal account. You can also pay via bank transfer.
Step Three: Enter Bucks Art Weeks
What do I get as part of my BAW entry fee?
- Entry to the two week+ countywide event,
- Showcase images and videos of your work on your own online gallery page
- Support in organising your event
- Preferential website SEARCH for visitors to the website for the year
Once you are a registered Member, you can then upload a biography, an image of yourself at work and six images of your work in your free online gallery.