The Visual Images Group (VIG) is committed to protecting the personal data provided by its members, supporters and visitors. The means for which VIG retains and uses the personal information you supply is explained in this Policy.
1. Personal Information
The information you provide VIG, is used for the sole purpose of organising and operating Bucks Art Weeks (previously called Bucks Open Studios) and to inform you of VIG activities and other arts events. Examples of these activities are:
- VIG newsletters sent by email
- Chair mails sent by email
- Requests for annual membership renewal
- Requests for annual participation in Bucks Art Weeks
- Information on other relevant art events for which you might have an interest
- Sending Bucks Art Weeks brochures that contain personal data participants have supplied
We only ask for, and collect, personal information needed to carry out the activities that support annual Bucks Art Weeks events:
- We do not collect sensitive data relating to ethnicity, race, health, beliefs or sexual orientation
- We do not collect financial information
- We do not, and will never, sell, rent or supply your personal information with any other party or organisation
2. Your Rights
Your rights include:
- Seeing the personal information VIG hold about you
- Having your personal information amended or deleted, by making a request verbally or in writing
- Giving your consent to VIG holding your personal information
3. Third Party Activities
We work with external service providers. This is mainly for the publication of the Bucks Art Weeks brochure and the operation of the VIG website. Data is supplied to them securely and is only to be used for our specified purposes.
4. Other Websites
If you have any questions or queries concerning this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com or telephone 07950 732117.